About the Role
• Teach the planned and resourced work you've been provided with, supplemented with your own subject knowledge in 1:1 or small groups
• Setting goals within tasks for pupils to work towards
• Ensure that the pupils produce a good level of work in line with the school's normal expectations
• Manage behaviour so children are well-behaved in line with the school's behaviour policy
• Support a range of abilities and SEN needs and encouraging pupils in new learning activities
• Providing feedback to the class teacher about pupils’ progress
You will receive:
• A tailored approach to the roles we offer you
• Competitive rate of pay
• Paid directly by us (PAYE) rather than an umbrella company
• Part time temporary roles
• A donation to FareShare and Teach First plus a shopping voucher for you as part of our Refer a Friend
Supply&Teach are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and safer recruitment practice. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Hold QTS or equivalent
Have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing to obtain a new one
Have a passion for teaching that means you instil a love of learning in the children you teach
Have a good understanding of safeguarding within Primary education
Have strong classroom management skills
Have excellent subject knowledge of the Primary curriculum
Have an ability to adapt to different daily environments
About the Company
Supply&Teach is a teacher-run recruitment agency which is committed to recruiting and supporting the best supply teachers so the children in the schools we serve continue to receive the best quality teaching even when their own class teacher is not there.
We pride ourselves on giving back to the system too. Once you've become part of our team, we'll not only reward you for referring a friend but also donate to FareShare and Teach First. See the Refer a Friend tab for more details.